Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pink Camouflage



I made a new camouflage bracelet for this year's Ducks Unlimited banquet. I departed from SAKISS's pattern more this year, making the camouflage pattern cover the entire bracelet and added a magnetic rhinestone clasp. Daren thinks the clasp looks out of place, but I like it. It glams up the bracelet IMO.

The picture's not all that crisp, but I must say that while I don't enjoy making this, it does turn out to be a very compelling piece of jewelry on your wrist. It's a very wide bracelet. If I do it next year, maybe I'll use 3mm bicones.

Yes, I will not be happy until my eyesight is completely gone!

I booked my trip to San Francisco. YAY! I can't wait.

1 comment:

Jewelry Stores in Alabama said...

Nice picture!! It's a very wide bracelet. Great piece of work. Its very effective.