Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Bit of Success


I got an order on Etsy to copy an item for four bridesmaids' necklaces. Had a bit of a scare getting the beads in time. Note to self: when you really, really need something according to a particular time frame, it will probably take its sweet time just to see how much stress you I can take.

Fortunately, it all turned out well. She hasn't left feedback on Etsy, but she did convo me to let me know they arrived. She didn't express disappointment, so I guess they were fine.

I also sold several pieces at a home show my friend, Pam, held. I'm pretty flush with beads money right now, which is great since my BABE trip is coming up. *quivers with excitement*

I'm hoping to make it to Big Stone Beads Friday to get the crystals I need to make another camouflage bracelet for Daren's DU banquet. Going to go pink this time. ;)

No comments: