Tuesday, July 7, 2009

She replied!

Wow.

I got a reply from Yaeko the next day. She said she has never shipped overseas but was willing to give it a try. Her cart system does not accept international credit cards though, so I will need to do it all by mail with a USPS money order.

She was so nice, and her English is excellent. She went to school in the US years ago, she said, and apologized for her "bad English" since she hadn't used it in years. :D

I want to order Daybreak because I LOVE IT and because it displays some of the techniques I'm trying to figure out . I want to order another kit because shipping will be EMS ($20) and want to get the most out of it. I'd like it to be something more "everyday" that I can wear more often. Maybe this one?

Of course the yen is climbing, so I need to order soon.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

See! If you had not emailed, you would not have gotten her!!! I just blogged about the stuff you made and showed me in Austin.

Katrin mdmB said...

Oh, lucky you! I love the Daybreak necklace. I've seen her work in Beads Bee and it's really different and stands out :)