Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Books!


I ordered two new bead books: Beads Bee vols. 20 & 21 (pictured left.)

I consider Beads Bee to be the equivalent of the English Bead and Button magazine in that it seems intended for more accomplished beaders. The patterns refect this in that they're not as detailed as the patterns I find in other Japanese magazines or artist's books.

I also realized I can recognize five Japanese bead artists on sight. I guess that's a good thing. :D

My brother is getting married in two weeks. I have to make jewelry for it. I think I'm going to make two things and let her pick.

Consignment update: Have sold a few things, including a Shizuya heart and this necklace. I just took her a bunch of new things. It's been two months. I'm going to give it six before I think it's not the right venue for my stuff.

No comments: