Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Trunk Show! LOL


Sort of. My friend Pam and I did an antique car show last weekend. It was a two day event, but Sunday was soooo windy we set up my jewelry in the back of her car to keep it from being blown over.

Neither of us did well. Pam sold one purse, and I sold one pair of earrings. The good news is that there was no vendor fee so we weren't under any pressure to "make back" our investment.

There were some beautiful cars there though, many matching Pam's purses! We took one pic of her holding the Promise purse in front of a car. We wanted to set the purse on top of the car, but we instinctively knew that would not be welcome. These cars are show only. :D

I'm taking more jewelry down to League City on consignment today. Hopefully I will discover this at least has been a success and get some $$. I need more beads!

No comments: