Sunday, March 1, 2009

New works for me and for you!


I've been beading like a good little beader, and I finally used the beautiful lampwork beads I bought at BABE last November. The picture to the left is the finished necklace, but you need to click here to really appreciate how gorgeous these beads are. They are made by Grace Ma. Get your own. These are mine. :D

I have put several new items in my store--another heart motif (this time in red, ) chandalier earrings and a funky cuff bracelet. Rather excited about the earrings as I used some rhinestones I've had since the beginning. I always get a thrill when I finally use something. Who says I buy stuff I don't need? I need it all; it's just not clear when I may need it.

Please stop by and take a look. I would love any feedback. Purchases are also welcome. *winks*

No comments: